Friday, January 30, 2009

Some things never change...

Just look at us. 8 of us in this picture have been good friends since elementary/junior high and 6 of us ended up in the same Freshman ward at BYU. Can you believe that? I have been so SO lucky to have such great friends growing up. 5 are married, 5 have graduated from college, 1 (almost 2) have babies, 4 have served missions or lived abroad, and 1 has moved away :( But even though we have all done...and are doing... different things, some things never change.

And I love it!

We can still get together at holidays or baby/bridal showers and laugh our heads off as if we were back in junior high.


Amanda Grow, founder of collegefastlane.com. You should check it out!

2 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

you are so lucky. I always dreamed of having friends that last forever. Keep it up. I have a fruit salad similar to this one! Except is has cookies and pudding instead of yogurt and snickers!!

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

I LOVE that about our friends. I have a foundation of girls that will ALWAYS and FOREVER be my friends. Even when it's been a long time in between visits we can just pick up right where we left off. I love you!