I have never been tagged before so get excited! Here goes...
Here are the rules for the Honest Scrap Award:
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself-and make it interesting even if you have to dig deep
B) pass the award on to seven bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap
My 10 honest things.1. I am not a morning person. This has shocked some people because "I seem like the type", but definitely can't hide it from Brandon. Good thing he can motivate me in the morning. However, once I am up, I don't stop. Brandon has nicknamed me "Inertia Girl" for this very reason.
2. I am always cold. This comes in handy for cuddling purposes, but you will often find a blanket wrapped around me just to stay warm in our apartment. I probably look like a 2 year old.
3. I hate mustard and mayo with a passion. I won't even touch a sandwich with that yucky stuff. And I will NOT eat instant potatoes. I think I get that from the Idaho blood in me.
4. I love projects. Even when I am busy, I make more projects for myself. I love the sense of accomplishment. My next big project I want to tackle is to learn how to sew and make a quilt all by myself. Hmmm. Need a sewing machine first. Guess I can put that off for a while.
5. I still wear my retainer. Wouldn't want all that money for braces go down the drain. (For Brandon's sake, I don't wear it every night)
6. Family means the world to me. I love being with family.
7. I dislike unloading the dishwasher.
8. I have a constant passion for travel. I love experiencing things for the first time and exploring.
9. I have such a bad habit of leaving things out-especially on the kitchen table. I am going to start paying Brandon every time I leave something out so I can be in a good habit when I have kids and expect them to be clean.
10. I would rather spend money on clothes, decor, or travel than food.
1. Andrea Nelson
2. Diana Cragun
3. Adrienne Morrill
4. Emily King
5. Kristin Murray
6. Katie King
7. Jen Gibbs