Sunday, March 22, 2009

No more Mother's Cookies

Brandon and I found this out the hard way when we were searching for road trip treats and the Albertson's lady had to tell us the sad news. And that made us want them even more!

We continued with our road trip to Manti and enjoyed what the small town had to offer:

The Temple


Sunshine


Cute little shops on Main Street


and the Market

complete with the last bit of Mother's cookies.




Seriously. No joke. Of all places, we found some of the last remaining packages of these amazing cookies in Manti. You can only imagine how elated, excited, overjoyed, ecstatic we were.

We told all the people at the market how they should stock up on them like we did, but they thought we were crazy. Are we?


5 comments:

Coopers said...

I love, love, love curious animal cookies! I wont let Lee buy them thou because I will eat them all.

And what a deal you found them for. $2.00! Wow, nice work. I hope you did stock up.

It looked like a fun road trip. I have never been to Manti. I loved the picnic picture. You two are really cute!

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Are you telling me they don't make those cookies anymore?? What sparked the road trip to Manti? Just for fun?

Trent and Steph said...

Your road trip looks like a lot of fun. I can't believe they don't make those anymore.

Becky said...

That´s so sad that they aren´t making those cookies anymore!! I didn´t know. They were always my mom´s favorites...and of course I loved to eat them as well. I´m glad you found some!

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

You guys are too funny!