Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BUSY LIFE=GREAT LIFE

I know I've been slacking. I haven't posted on my usually mid-week schedule. I hear that I had some friends that doubted that I would keep up my posts and it seems like they must know me pretty well. So I'll fill you in with what Mel and I have been up to.

Baking Cookies!
Step One

First, I have become not just a world-renowned cook but Miss(or good cookies) has inspired me to become more of a baker. I'll be honest they were good. They lasted about a week besides the secret stash we kept in the freezer that we finished yesterday.

Step Two
Step Three


Traditions Ball!













Melissa and I went to the Annual Student Alumni Associations Traditions Ball.
Doesn't she look great?

Easter!!!
Melissa and I colored our own eggs. As you can see she is much more artistic than am I but I was pretty proud of my Humpty Dumpty egg and my Dinosaur egg.



Melissa made our Easter baskets this year and I really do think that they are adorable.




Here Halle is concentrating really hard on decorating our homemade (by Brandon) brownies.



Moms and Grandmas watching over the day's events.

The Easter Bunny came to the Sunday's House!

The reactions of his arrival in both 2008 and 2009.


My last day of school before finals!
Nostalgia

And the latest is Melissa's and my movie called "Life"
The movie teaches about loving life and was inspired by a talk entitled "Finding Joy in the Journey" by President Thomas S. Monson.


Stayed Tuned!
I am currently adding English subtitles to the movie since the whole thing was done in Russian for my Russian Film final.

4 comments:

Tadd said...

I think I would cry too if I saw Brother Sunday hopping my way. I couldn't stop laughing!

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Thanks for the Sunday update. It's good to see what you've been up to! Brandon, I don't know your Dad that well, but I think he's pretty great for hopping around in bunny ears! Miss you guys! Good luck figuring out what your "movie of life" holds for the future!

The Sohm's said...

I love the video on the dad thats so funny. I need to get that from you

Michal Thompson said...

You guys crack me up! I am anxiously waiting