Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Update

Remember when I only used to blog on Sundays? I'm not sure where that goal went. Well, its a Sunday evening and how appropriate to give a little update of what we've been doing.

1. Packing.

2. Cleaning

3. Dejunking. Can I tell you how much I love dejunking? It is probably one of our favorite activities. Lame, I know. But we love that clean, empty, organized feeling.

4. Job searching. I am still full-time jobless, but amidst the search, I am having fun doing some part-time gigs. This week I'm teaching some ACT prep classes with College Fast Lane. I have also been doing some wedding guest books. I signed up to be in the Wedding Festival on January 29 and 30th so if you are going to be there, look for my booth!

5. Playing games. Brandon and I have really been getting into games lately. When I was in Germany, there was a family who loved games and often my Sunday evenings would be spent at their house playing fun games like Thurns and Taxis or others. I am so happy that Brandon and I have become game people. Yep, the two of us love to play games. Our favorites right now are:

and Sparkle.

and Settlers of Cataan. I avoided this game for the longest time, but now I LOVE it.

6. Completing our Provo Bucket List

We are excited for our move and the new adventure that awaits us.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Good luck with the move and job search and everything. I would love to get together with you sometime! That would be great! I hope that things are going well! Good luck with the bridal fair too. Those are actually really fun to be at...McCabe did a few of those at the first of their web page thing and they were very successful. I need to talk to you sometime about that web page...I'll e-mail you!

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Wish we were closer and could play games with you guys! Good luck with the move...can't wait to see pics of the new place. And good luck getting ready for the bridal fair. SO exciting!!

Adrienne said...

we got a bunch of games for christmas. I've been avoiding settler of cataan too.

Jenni said...

We love Bang and Settlers too. We've become more game people lately. And its nice to dejunk. I'm constantly trying to do that. Good luck moving!

Michal Thompson said...

Busy busy! Moving does really help you stay organized and clean. I am starting to feel the effects of being in one place longer than a year!