- Brandon gets home so much earlier which gives us plenty of time to actually do something at night
- the Mountains are gorgeous! we have such a beautiful view of Olympus Peak right from our back yard
- we have a nice park with tennis courts, baseball fields, and paths right across the street from us.
- there are a ton of bikers! we went on a run this morning and i can't even tell you how many bikers we saw. it seems to be a very active place which we like because then it helps us to be more that way.
- our ward is very friendly. last week was our first week and so many families came up and introduced themselves. its nice to feel so welcome here.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
We LOVE it! Sure we miss Provo and all of our friends there, but so far we are loving it.