Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Home Alone

Melissa isn't even gone a whole day and look what happened!!!
I lost my tooth playing basketball. She's going to come home and not want me anymore as a husband. Actually Melissa knows. I fractured my tooth on thursday when someone nailed me with an elbow playing basketball. It cracked the thing in half and the dentist had to take it out. They are going to give me a fake tooth tomorrow. But I am all alone while Melissa is away at camp. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I'll be working most of the time but I figured I might as well blog a little. I hope you enjoy my posts!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

hahahahahahah...that picture totally made me laugh. A lot. Good luck flyin solo...

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Bummer about your tooth Brandon! Maybe you can give Dean some tips for when I take off for girls camp in a few weeks!

Michal Thompson said...

funny thing is, I have never met you-yet- and I think you are hilarious! don't worry, nate had a fake tooth for a long time. It was glued to his retainer so he could drop it and fake a lost tooth!