Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Not that BIG of news

Hello out there. I realized in my attempt to let Brandon tell you about HIS exciting news, it might have seemed like we had bigger news. I didn't want to steal his thunder and thought he should be the one tell you about the great new job he landed. I am so proud of him and how hard he works for us.

He also built us a cute little garden while I was in NYC and I can't wait to eat the tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers!

Lately we've been busy with lots of get-togethers. We had an early 4th of July BBQ a few weeks ago which was a lot of fun! I wish I had more pictures! I love taking pictures but sometimes forget to whip the camera out. Hopefully I'll get better. At least this night I got some of the Sunday clan.

me and Kate


the yummy food. I think this is my all-time favorite meal

Roasting our GIANT marshmallows over the grill

Kate and Sawyer

This summer is going way too fast. We can't believe its almost July!

No comments: