Monday, November 24, 2008

a happy reunion! :)

over two years ago, I was doing this....nannying Nicholas and Phineas in the great city of Bonn, Germany. see how small they were?

over a year and a half after saying goodbye, I got to see them last week for a very happy reunion at their grandparent's house in Murray. I was so excited to see "my little boys" who weren't so little anymore.

Finni...as we called him...



isn't he just about the cutest thing ever? I've missed that smile and he is almost the best cuddler!

and Nico...


who was just a little bit taller, but loves shoki (chocolate) just as much. i admit...i did shoki to get him to do things, including potty train!

now for the whole gang...including the 2 nannies who paved the way.
i remember those days in Germany/Europe so vividly. it was an experience of a lifetime! :)

3 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

I didn't know that you did that. What a great experience to do something like that. The boys are so adorable.

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't know they were coming to Utah! I'm so glad you got to see them, I bet it was SO fun! They have grown up so much!

Jenn said...

What great pictures and fun memories! Wow, Phineas is such a little boy now! How great that you guys got to see them!